St. Mary’s School of Clinical Medicine Mumias
- We are accredited by all necessary regulatory bodies i.e. TVETA,Clinical Officers Council, ABMA
- We have well established and qualified lecturers who are committed to professional excellence of all our students.
- We have modern playing grounds to ensure we embrace realization of our students’ talents
- We issue uniforms to our students upon reporting
- We have invested in technology to ensure smooth operations when serving our students. E.g. solving fees payment issues and receipting is made faster
- We have exceptionally invested in excellent learning facilities such as modern science laboratories, well equipped library, workshops and spacious classes to ensure all our students enjoy a comfortable learning environment while at college.
- We provide Wi-Fi to all our students both at learning premises and hostels to boost their learning through extensive research after classes
- We have signed MOUs with hospitals and other medical institutions to ensure timely medical practice for our students
- We have modern, classic, well equipped and affordable hostels within the college for our students.
Our Core Values
Our board of directors, partners, staff, students and other close stakeholders either at or off duty are guided by the following values.
we shall uphold and create harmony in our operation by keeping the rules and regulations.
we shall conduct our functions efficiently to maximize the utilization of scarce resources.
St. Mary’s School of Clinical Medicine Mumias has diverse programmes at Certificate and Diploma programmes.
We equip the students with the knowledge and skills to implement clinical skills, conduct research academically to provide and improve the health delivery
We produce graduates who can apply effectively and efficiently the acquired knowledge, skills and abilities for the benefit of their community
This program is designed to provide our trainees with knowledge, skills and attitudes required in the Dietetics profession
Nutrition and dietetics is designed to equip the trainee with knowledge, Skills and attitude to enable then to contribute to the improvement of healthcare using nutrition and dietetics
Our trainees will understand how to organize and manage health information data by ensuring its quality accuracy, accessibility and security in both paper and electronic systems.
Our Trainees will be able to provide comprehensive HIV testing services and define target populations that will benefit from HIV testing as well as strengthen linkage to care.
Our Trainees will be able to understand Perioperative Theatre Technology.
Thank you for your interest in St Mary's School. We are happy that you are looking closely at the exciting opportunities available here . St Mary's School seeks to enrol and graduate applicants who will develop and grow educationally and personally and will contribute to the College community, and the broader society.Download Bronchure Now
Having any queries?....Tell us about your issue so we can help you more quickly.
0727468313 / 0725782475